US needs to disarm Israel: unstable leadership

US Needs to Disarm Israel: Unstable Leadership

. . . because its nuclear weapons are in the hands of a very unstable leadership

Statement of Argument: The US should be looking now to disarm Israel because its nuclear weapons are in the hands of a very unstable leadership

Presenter: Anna O'Leary

April 02, 2014

Anna OLeary -US-needs to disarm Israel

 

Argument:

“Israel based on its past records is likely to attack America again,” Anna O’Leary told Press TV on Wednesday.

The comments were made one day after US Secretary of State John Kerry cancelled his planned trip to the West Bank city of Ramallah after TelAviv announced plans to build more illegal settlement on the occupied Palestinian land.

Israel also refused to release Palestinian prisoners, which was agreed as part of efforts to resume the so-called peace talks after a three-year break.

“The US should be looking now to disarm Israel because its nuclear weapons are in the hands of a very unstable leadership,” she added.

“A leadership without ethics, without conscious, a leadership that has attacked the USS Liberty, the intelligence governing ship of the Americans in international waters, in 1967. The US was attacked in 1967 and they tried to sink the ship and they killed 34 American servicemen and they made the rest of the American survivors swear to secrecy,” the analyst said.

“The world is in a situation where we are at risk of a nuclear attack by Israel at any point,” she said. “The world risks a terrible nuclear disaster.”
 
O’Leary also criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for ignoring the US government.

“He can insult the American president. He can argue with the American government and Americans can do nothing,” she said.

“He has got AIPAC in power there and other Jewish lobbies ready to fund Congress to buy Congress to make sure Israel get to play and compel America to donate 11 million others everyday of the year to Israel,” the commentator said.

 

Points of the Argument:

  1. Palestinians stated that peace talks were predicated on stopping of the settlements
  2. John Carry went late in the evening to visit Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on March 31, 2014 to try to talk reason on stopping the settlements, with no results
  3. The U.S. provides 11 million USD everyday to Israel, where many Americans live in poverty
  4. Israel is the only nuclear nation in the Middle East
  5. Palestine should have been a member of the United Nations from day one
  6. The U.S. should now be looking to disarm Israel because its nuclear weapons are in the hands of a very unstable leadership
  7. Based on Israel's past, it is most likely will attack the U.S. again as it has done in June 8, 1967 on the USS Liberty - see article
  8. Water Rationing: 85% of the water in Palestine goes to the Jews. The remainder, 15% is divided among the Palestinians. (
    Factsheet:
    Water in Israel-Palestine

    Factsheet Series No. 89, Created: July 2010, Canadians for Justice

    1. Israeli citizens have unlimited running water year-round while hundreds of
      thousands of Palestinians suffer from water shortages through the hottest months of summer. The shortages drastically affect Palestinians’
      health and economic well-being. 1
    2. Israel and the Palestinians share two main water sources, the Mountain Aquifer and the upper Jordan River and its tributaries. The Mountain Aquifer extends
      over 130 Km from Mount Carmel in the north to Beersheva in the South, and it is some 35 Km wide. It is fed mostly from rainfall over mountains in the West Bank. The Mountain Aquifer provides about one-quarter of the water used by Israelis in Israel and in its illegal colonies in the Palestinian territories, and supplies practically all the water consumed by Palestinians in the West Bank. source
  9. Israel is at war with its army against civilians. There is no Palestinian army
  10. These people should be sent back to their respected countries of their grandparents. This is the only way forward as the world risk a nuclear attack by Israel

end .